Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sad Sunday


After a night experiencing the worst asthma attack ever( I don't even have asthma!) I made the difficult decision to take my sweet bunnies back to the breeder.  I have tried everything to make it work over the last 2 weeks.  Cleaning, prescription allergy meds, brushing, washing, filters... To say I have been miserable is an understatement.  My eyes run like I am crying a river, my nose is so stopped up I can't breathe and my lungs feel like they are closing.  Not to mention the itching!! Dear god, the itching...I feel like I am coming out of my skin. This is on 3 different prescriptions!  Last night, the worst happened.  I thought I was dying.  I could not get air in. I should have gone to the ER but I got out David's inhalator and I started to calm down.  Although, albuterol leaves you feeling agitated so I did not sleep at all.


I have cried and cried today...I will miss my sweet bunnies so much but I cannot live this way. It was only getting worse and well, it could be dangerous.  Josh was starting to have symptoms too and he does have asthma.  So, we are down 2 amazing members of the farm over here.  I was heartbroken to see them go.  I will miss them terribly. I know they are in good hands but it is still heart wrenching.  I get too attached to my animal babies I guess.  The girls were so sad but they totally understood.  They could see how much trouble I was having. 

My sweet Mara vacuumed and mopped the whole downstairs and David is washing all the bedding and clothing that came in contact with them. We changed all the filters and wiped out the intakes for the the ac.  I had all the windows open today and I am hoping that by tomorrow, the air will be clear...

Here's to a better day tomorrow...one in which I can breath and not feel so sad
 :(...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!