Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 19, 2011

Keller Williams


(just an example of his music)

 Last night we went to the Canyons Resort in Park City to see Keller Williams with our dear friends Michael and Kathy.  We had such a great time! We had a lovely dinner of fondue, tacos, beef and bell pepper soup, sweet potato chips and chilled cherry soup!  Here are a few blurry pictures from my phone :)
Love you guys :)

 What a great concert and friendly people :) Loved Keller Williams... he is amazing! I cannot believe he was barefoot up there performing but then again he was moving around a lot.  Really fun night!

For Willow...

Me and my love :)

It got down to 50 degrees while we were there.  Fall is coming! Some of the aspen's have already started to change.  I can't believe summer is coming to an end, but I am excited for fall :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!