Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Date Nite...

It's Friday night, time for our weekly date night.  We always say we are going to take pictures, so we finally did :)
 Pizza fixings...
 Alice is always watching...

 I love my friend :)

 Willow and Eli taking a break from running like mad in the rain...

 Josh and Hannah making a calzone...

 umm, no words...we know their secret...

 These are the flowers that were delivered to me today...from David's boss' boss...he was wishing me well from that stomach flu from HELL that I had last week.  Kind of sweet, but weird too...

 Now that is a pizza!

You don't want to know...


 Pepperoni tongues...

 yeah...gives a whole new meaning to breastfeeding...

 I have no idea what the hell this is :)  We would never drink cod liver oil!

 ummm, jager...
 there are no words to explain...

 watching "My Drunk Kitchen"... think we need our own version, complete with t-shirts and coffee mugs...

Here's to great friends and an always fun Friday night!  We love you guys :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!