Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bunny Love

 We now have bunnies! Stormy (white) and Leo (grey).  They are Jersey Woolies and I can collect their "wool" for spinning into yarn.  They grow about 1-11/2 inches a month. So, it will be a while before I am knitting anything :)  They have amazing temperaments and will hop into your lap if you are sitting down.  They like to ride up on your shoulder so they can look around.










This makes 19...3 dogs, 3 cats, 8 chickens, 2 hamsters, 1 frog and 2 bunnies :)  The farm is definitely coming along...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!