Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adventure Thursday: Veteran's Memorial Park



Today's adventure took us to the park.  It was a low key adventure kind of day so we skipped the planned hike to Cecret Lake and headed for Salt Lake's largest play structure...


While the kids ran off to explore, Becca and I got to work on crafts. I made this cute little kitten while Becca crocheted a hat, ripped it out, and then knitted a scarf :)


 These guys enjoyed an afternoon of "Blanket Adventures"...last week it was the backseat...I wonder what next week will hold?


Then Becca and I went to check out the play structure and find our children...




Look like antelopes children...





I can't control her, she has to start that pole dancing everywhere we go...


Pondering the great adventure...



 And the blanket adventure continues...

Teaching Becca to needle felt...




Then! Our friends over at Ordinary Life Magic stopped by!  So great to see them :)

A rousing game of "puppies" was played...

I really need to talk to Willow about wrestling Eli to the ground like that...

woof...


 Still enjoying their blanket adventure..


cute kitty and guinea pig!

He turned out really cute :)
 And... the blanket overtook them...



This is Becca, she is hopelessly addicted to Doritos...But I still love her :)

Till next week...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!