Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wheeler Farm and Date Night

 On Friday, Willow and I spent the day together hanging out :)  We went to lunch at Training Table and then headed over to Wheeler Farm.



 She could have stayed here all day, but after 2 hours I was done :) 







We found this mama over by the river sitting on her eggs :) 


It was pretty hot on Friday.  It is finally starting to feel like summer around here :)


ok...if I had land... we would SO have a goat! These guys were absolutely precious. Willow could barely pull herself away :)










This guy did not want her to leave.  Every time we would start to walk away he would start begging us to come back :)
 
 Needless to say, we spent a lot of time with him






I will never own a pig...they smell so bad!

My turkey would not turn around ;)

 Another love...this Shetland pony followed Willow wherever she went...



 Then it was time for a Fat Boy :) 



 The cows were not budging...








 We had a great day!


 Once we got home, it was time to make pizza dough for our weekly "date night" with Aric and Becca :)  Grinding wheat for the dough...(Katrina that is my K-tec mill)

 Willow taking silly pics of me and Becca...again, no pictures of our amazing pizzas or the yummy drinks...one day we will remember :)
 Love our Mommy-Willow days and our date nights! What a great life :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!