Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Suprise Visit!

David and I were so excited to have a visit from our dear friend from High School, Missi Pyle.  It had been almost 20 years since we saw her last.  I sooo feel old! She is so amazing!  She is an incredible actress and I am sure you have seen her in many movies and on TV.  She lives an amazing life with her husband Casey, from Nat Geo Wild and his Grizzly Bear, Brutus :)  

Willow could not wait and wanted her to have her bedroom for the night.  She wanted to know all about her role as Mrs. Beauregarde, in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :) 

Looking forward to more visits and making it up to Montana to see Brutus at the
Montana Grizzly Encounter Rescue and Educational Sanctuary . 


FactoryMrs. Beauregarde

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!