Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sixteen!

 Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mara! I cannot believe she is 16! She will be driving soon :)

 Her birthday started at 6 am since she is now in High School and has to be there at an ungodly hour.  I pulled myself out of bed and made her french toast before she left for school :)...then I went back to sleep  LOL  Gone are the days where David would take the day off and we spent the whole day doing activities the Birthday child wanted to do. They grow up too fast!

 That evening, she chose Friday's for dinner. 


 I think she liked her presents....





Her party started off with everyone meeting at the Gateway for some shopping.  Then they all came back here and enjoyed their "make your own pizzas" :)




Gayla, Mara, Alex and Christian :)  (Carlie had to leave early)

 Enjoying the horrible horror movie they picked out while eating pizza, candy, chips and soda...ahhh to be a teenager again lol

Willow and her deluxe cheese pizza :)

Then David made his famous shakes...Mara is not a cake eater.


I made her hold them so we could sing to here  LOL 

She was done with me and my camera :) 

Happy Birthday Mara!  We love you so much!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!