Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, July 25, 2011

Willow Mommy Day~


Today, Willow and I rode our bikes to Liberty Park.  We were headed to the library, but I forgot that today was Pioneer Day in Utah and half the state is closed down! LOL  When we got to Liberty Park the parade was just ending so we got to see a few of the floats.


 We rode around the park and then got brunch at The Park Cafe :)  Nothing like Dr Pepper with pancakes and bacon  :)


 Back around the park three more times!

My new sweet basket!



 We stopped to take a break and the shoes came off! She wanted to ride barefoot but decided it would be a bad idea :)
 She fed her left over pankcakes to the ducks and geese...she tried to feed them the bacon but of course they did not want it :)








Me and my sweet Willow

 Willow gave me a hug and said "Mommy, I have a great life cause I have great parents" :)  of course I was bawling :)

We had a wonderful day!

Tree Hugger!

Heading home!


Loving our life!

1 comment:

AVENTURAS PURA VIDA said...

I miss Liberty Park...we need to make a trip down there sometime. Last time we were there, they were just getting the lake ready for boating again. Love the bicycle basket and the tree hugger (we have a few of those in our household). Glad you got a fun day together! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!