Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Strings



Mara and Willow have started playing the cello and violin respectively. They LOVE their lessons! The girls have a wonderful teacher and it works out so well that she can come to Sego Lily and do the lessons there.



Willow plays constantly, while walking around the house, to the chickens...everywhere! Her dog Snowy even "sings" along ...I will post a video soon :) Way cute!


Mara, of course, has taken right to the cello. She just wrote her first song and she is working on accompanying the guitar for many of her songs.


These pictures were taken at school during a group performance. They did amazing!


I am sure there will be more to come...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!