Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dog Treat Boy

 So, the other day, Willow and I ran some errands... Petco, Whole Foods, Target and then we stopped by the house to drop it all off before heading out to see Zookeeper at the theater :)  While at Petco, we picked up a small bag of dog treats for our 3 sweet babies.  When we got home, Willow gave each of the puppies a "cookie" and then we headed out the door.
 While we were out, Josh came downstairs. He saw the Whole Foods bag and groceries on the table and then he saw the bag of "cookies" from Petco.  He reached in, grabbed one and started eating!  He thought, "wow, these are good!, where are they from" when he opened the bag so he could see the writing and he saw "PETCO"  LOL 
The funniest part it...he kept eating it!  He said it tasted like vanilla and cinnamon :)  No wonder my dogs go crazy over these treats!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!