Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aspen's PCC Graduation!



Didn't we just do this last year?..oh yeah, that was High School, this is Portland Community College...I guess we will be back in a year or two when she graduates from Portland State University :)



Aspen and Ash :) Congrats on your Associates of Art degrees!







Being goofy with Ash and his 2 sisters :) We are so thankful that Aspen met Ash at school. His family has taken Aspen in as one of their own, feeding her, helping her out and just being her family. It is hard having her so far away, but we know she is doing what she is passionate about and that is all that matters.




This was the weirdest band ever...such a modge podge of people and instruments LOL



Getting ready for the graduates....



Yeah! Now only 4...6 more years for that Masters? LOL



While we were in Portland, our dear friends The Hethmon's drove up from Eugene to have dinner with us. It was so great to see them!


Me and Katrina :)



Aspen, me, Katrina, Claire and Benjamin trying to escape the camera :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!