Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The 4th...Date Night

Our Typical Friday night is "Date Night" with Aric and Becca...We cook yummy food, drink yummy drinks like "Purple Elastic Thunder Fuck's", "Jargaritas" and "Smoothe Beaver's", watch weird movies or videos(Especially episodes of "My Drunk Kitchen", play games...sometimes it gets weird ;)  But we always have a blast!

 
Pouring enormous glasses of wine for the ladies is a must!
  
Hey, at least it's not Alice!



Shooting off fireworks....



Hannah and Josh are so cute :)



 

 This is when it got weird....



 We were cold so we started a fire...
 Then the kids came out to swim....

 
After our swim, Aric made popcorn and we watched Game of Thrones and Becca and I dozed off...it was like 3 am! We have the best "Date Nights"  :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds awesome to me!! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!