Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, March 13, 2011

39

I was totally surprised on my 39th Birthday. I seriously thought that I was going out with my girlfriends for a goodbye dinner for my dear friend that was moving to California. We got all dressed up and headed to McGraths. When we got there the place was packed but we walked on in. I was confused at that point, but when we turned the corner and I saw tons of my friends and David holding a giant boquet of flowers I froze. I was so confused. Once I figured it out, I could not stop laughing. I love you all! Thank you for making my day so special!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!