Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Willow's First Horse Show



Willow recently participated in her first horse show. She has been taking English riding lessons for about a month now and was so excited to do a show!




She had recently had two really bad falls from her horse and was really nervous. Mary decided to put her in the lead line class and she did so well.





Horsey love....





This is Crystal, the first horse Willow rode :)





This is Leo, Willow's trainer's horse and also the one she rode in the show.



















Willow and Mary :)





Congrats Willow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!