Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Rebecca!


Back in early October, I helped Aric (Rebecca's boyfriend) throw her a surprise party :) Rebecca is one of my dearest friends, my coworker, my children's teacher...I love her!!! She had no idea we had this in the works for her. I wish I would have taken more pictures but we were way too busy having fun!
The plan was for Aric to come to my house and set everything up while Mara and I were going to get pedicures with Rebecca. Then, we had to stop by the house and drop off Mara before we went out to dinner :) Well, Mara played her part well, and told Rebecca that she had a new song to show her on the guitar...when we walked in everyone had party poppers and yelled Surprise! Rebecca was totally shocked and she loved it :)
I so love parties :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!