Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 6, 2010

Willow

Willow goes non-stop from the moment she wakes up till she crashes at night :) I so wish I had a bit of that energy!

She is loving her unschooled life. She is into horses, gymnastics, playing with friends and a menagerie of other things.

Lately, if I can't find her, I just look in a tree :)

She is absolutely crazy about Thornton Burgess books right now. We just finished The Adventures of Jimmy Skunk and now we are reading Old Mother West Wind. If you haven't ever read these I totally recommend them!

She is a pretty cool kid and I am lucky to be her mom.

Girl Scouts is starting back next month and she is so excited to be a Brownie. I found an amazing meeting place and we have a fabulous year planned. She and David are going square dancing in a couple of weeks and we are headed to a party at the end of the month to kick off the new year.

She is supposed to be selling pizza kits and cookie dough for dance but I have been terrible. I also feel kind of guilty bombarding people with food sales when in 5 months she will be coming with the Girl Scout cookie order form :) Tumbling/Dance is her new favorite thing.

We are sewing, knitting, reading, adding, subtracting, counting by 2's, 5's, 10's, dancing, flipping, drawing, painting, playing, laughing, singing, cooking, eating, writing, playing music, discovering, questioning, exploring .... all day, every day and we love it...

It is a grand life to live...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!