Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 6, 2010

Willow and Beach: Week 1: Wet on Wet Watercolor


Willow is home full time this year and we have a little "co-op" going on with her best bud Beach. Beach is here with us on Tuesday and Willow is at her house on Fridays. It is a perfect... While they are with me, we are doing some really cool art and crafts. The first week we experimented with colors and the wet on wet watercolor process.

First they wanted to draw, so we went outside to sketch the sunflowers and lavender.
They had so much fun playing with the colors...
Willow's works of art....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!