Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Crazy Borders


On Sunday, we took Willow and the doggies to Tanner for a hike. Of course, Willow found the monkey tree and was excited to see that someone had built a house up in the top of it...

Junie and Maggie had fun exploring...

Until this guy came along...he is a pigeon horntail wasp. He is HUGE! Needless to say we were out of there. Willow was not going any farther in the tree with this guy crawling around.


So it was off to the water for some swinging and playing...




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!