Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lagoon! August 2010

Every year we go to lagoon on Certiport Family day. This year Aspen was actually home to come with us and our dearest friend's Kathy and Justin came too! We had a great day :)


First stop, Lagoon A Beach...gotta coat my pasty kids in lots of sunblock! LOL


After a while in the water park, we headed off to the rides. As usual I hardly took any pictures. We were way too busy having fun :)



David, Joshua, Mara, Kathy and Justin LOL


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!