Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 6, 2010

Horsey Time Again...


Willow started back at horseback after the summer break. She has a new teacher (Mary) and horse (Fizzy) that she is riding. We went and bought her a new helmet the other day. She would live at the barn if she could and is always counting the days till her next lesson. She is taking English riding lessons now and started trotting last week. She LOVES it!

Willow and Fizzy :)


Last week, Fizzy was spooked by some dogs on the other side of the fence and Willow went flying off headfirst. She cut her arm and ripped her shirt but got right back on :) She is a trooper.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!