Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, September 6, 2010

15


Our amazing, talented, beautiful, crazy, hilarious, smart daughter turned 15 on August 26th! She had an incredible turn out at Pat's BBQ for her Birthday Performance. We took over half the restaurant! She got to play her Birthday present, her gorgeous new electric acoustic guitar.



Then, on Friday night, Mara's "bestest" friend Lexi came over for a weekend sleepover. Along with Justin and Cody of course. Friday night, Kathy came over and we made a Mexican fiesta of enchiladas, queso, Kathy's famous guacamole and of course Mara's Birthday cake! Mara and Lexi spent Saturday at The Gateway shopping and doing "girly" stuff :) Mara got some cool new things. I spent the weekend avoiding the request of a body piercing LOL It is coming..I just hope it is not the lip!

"The Boys"... although, even quickly snapping this photo was a miracle. You would have not known there were even in the house :)
Here are Mara's Birthday Performance At Pat's BBQ... The first one is blurry...who knows why...








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!