Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome to Brownies Willow!


On June 1st, Willow's Girl Scout troop had their annual end of the year BBQ and they all bridged to the next level of girl scouting. Willow says she will miss being a Daisy but she is excited to do things as a Brownie. She did run out of room on her Daisy vest for all of her patches! :)



My 3 Brownies flew up to Juniors...
We welcomed a new Daisy to the troop :)


My 9 Daisies all became Brownies!

I am really excited about next years troop! We are 4 levels now, Daisy- Cadettes. I have the greatest moms in my troop. We have a cookie mom lined up for next year and leaders fo all 4 levels. We also have 5 moms working at Day camp this summer! We are going to have a blast :) Next month is our backyard camp out and we are going to make S.W.A.P.S. for day camp...and of course have smores and make sit-up-ons...all the traditional Girl Scout fun :)
What a great life....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!