Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pat's BBQ


Mara played at Pat's BBQ a few weeks ago (took me a while to get the videos off the camera ;) ). She was amazing and we had a blast! The guy running the show, Rich, invited Mara to come to a monthly songwriters group that he is with. He nearly fell off the bench when she told him she was 14 :) She and David are gonna check that out next month.





My Favorite!






Random photos of the night...although I didn't get any of the boys.


Vegetarian...she says



We love you Mara!

1 comment:

Diane said...

O.M.G. goose bumps! Mara, that is wonderful. Thanks for posting this. Though I haven't been there or seen the kids in years, its almost like we haven't missed a beat (or a note) ::hugs::

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!