Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chalk Art Festival 2010


We went to the Chalk Art Festival today at the Gateway and had tons of fun :)

We rode the Traxx train...Willow was dying to ride it downtown :)
We got right to drawing...we made some beautiful art!
well, except Josh..he does not touch chalk...some kind of a texture thing with him LOL


Willow got a tattoo from the BACA group..


And then a peace sign painted on her arm...

Then it was off to see the professionals....


I loved this one :)


They were all pretty amazing!

Then Willow played in the fountain...

The live music was fun...

I guess my teens have outgrown the fountain :(

Then it was back home. Willow and Josh decided to stand on the rotating floor :)
Fun day...it is finally starting to feel like summer around here!

1 comment:

Wendy Ray said...

Savannah does a chalk art festival and it was soooo cool...Memphis needs that...I think I'll suggest it...man, really missing Savannah these days and missing you guys! Are you still coming later this summer? Let us know!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!