Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Troop 2155 Scrap Book 2009-2010

I finished up Willow's Girl Scout Troop's scrapbook for this year :) Just need to add the last page from our "soon to be" June meeting. I can't believe she is going to be a Brownie! She loves Girl Scouts so much. I am so glad that I am able to do it with her :) This year's troop has been one of the best I have ever had. All the moms are wonderful and the girls are best. Next year our troop will be 4 levels and have 8 leaders! We have grown so much in the last 2 years. Looking forward to our End of Year BBQ and Bridging ceremony and of course...Day Camp!

PS...Any of my blog friends out there with a little girl ages 5-12 that is interested in Girl Scouts let me know! We have a few openings in our troop for next year :)
























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!