Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 3, 2010

Red Makes the Most Beautiful Mermaid!


Mara is playing the part of Luna in The Academy of Performing Arts Production of The Little Mermaid. She got truly into the roll and dyed her hair instead of wearing the wig.... Well, I dyed it for her :)
A before shot...home from rehearsal still in her mermaid make up :)


The process...
After....

Here are some pictures that the Academy took...she is in her wig :)
The play is amazing! I went with my friend on opening night and LOVED it! David was camping with Josh, Willow and Grandpa down in Canyonlands and took my camera. I will post pictures of everything when we go this weekend. Mara is drop dead gorgeous...yes I am having to beat the boys off with a stick...literally!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!