Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, May 30, 2010

David's 38



David celebrated his 38th yesterday! It was a great day..




After getting home from camping and settling in, we gave him the 2 seater rocket mount on World of Warcraft...something his has been pining away for since they made it the new recruit a friend reward. So...we reincarnated Willow's old account and he got the mount. He immediately got me to "ride " in it and kept ejecting me :) Looks like it will be a long weekend of WoW! Josh was at Justin's and Mara was dead to the world since she stayed up all night at the camping trip, so David and Willow and I went to lunch :)





Then it was off to Brewvies with friends. We saw Date Night and and played pool for hours. I suck at pool, I must say.. :)





We love you David!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!