Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Troop 2155 Build A Bear 2010


The girls worked really hard this year on cookie sales and surpassed their goals! They chose Build A Bear as one of their celebrations. Of course, it was tons of fun and all the girls got a sweet little friend to take home.

Choosing the stuffed friend and naming it was the hardest part. The girls did a great job keeping to their budget. Lots of comparison shopping going on :)

Then it was off to stuff, groom and dress :) Our party leader, Shayla, did a fantastic job with the girls!



Willow and Madison love their new bears!


Next month we are heading to Bouncin off The Walls for some extreme bouncing and pizza...not sure if those two are a good combo but it will be fun :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!