Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Easter 2010


Happy Easter...umm like a week late :) We had a relaxing day starting with baskets and ending at Grandma and Grandpas for dinner and a concert by Mara :)
Like every year, we do the egg dyeing. It is always the same.."oh crap, go buy some white eggs!" lol


Willow decided she wanted curly hair...so she got curly hair! She slept in sponge rollers and then woke me up at 6 am to take them out...needless to say I went back to sleep :)
And in Utah fashion, this was our Easter morning :) No outdoor egg hunts for us. Maybe we are wimps but seeing that just 2 days before it was sunny and warm, the windows were open and we were outside playing...this was depressing.
But the baskets await...
And the egg hunt began...
Mara is camera shy...really?
Can we go back to bed now?
Ok, so the chocolate bunnies had weird eyes...I didn't see anyone complaining about eating them! They were kind of scary though if you stared at them for a while...ahhh life with teenagers :)
Hope your Easter was a good one!

2 comments:

Weezy said...

LOVE Willow's hair...it is so cute!!! I can't get over how much Mara has grown up...she was always very cute but is becoming a very beautiful young woman!!!

I hope that we will get to see your family when we come out to Utah this summer. I know my kids are really looking forward to seeing your kids :)

Teri said...

hee hee I liked it too. She looked like Shirly Temple! Mara is SO grown up. She literraly grew up over night :)

We are excited to see you guys too. I am sure we weill be hanging out as much as possible. You guys are staying with Grandma and Grandpa right? Cherry Hill is in August again. That was fun :)

See you soon!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!