Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Redondo Beach Getaway: March 2010


Last week, I went to Redondo Beach, CA with my dear friend Kathy who was attending the Trust Birth Conference. We had such a great time! I was able to run every morning along the beach and take long naps in the sun without anyone asking me to drive the somewhere or cook food! It was so great :) A much needed break!

I LOVE the ocean. It was so great to be there. I miss it so much living in Utah. The Great Salt Lake is just not the same ;)

These are just some photos I took of the beach and pier.


Mojitos! Happy hour at Kincaid's. After the conference each day, Kathy and I enjoyed the yummiest seafood and drinks!

Quality Seafood...


1 comment:

Wendy Ray said...

Looks like you had a nice break. I'm jealous! I need to live on the coast...ahhhh...maybe one day...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!