Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cookies are Here!


If you pre-ordered from Willow, you should have your cookies and if you missed out and want some we have plenty so let me know! They are $3.50 per box.


Yes, there is my barefoot Girl Scout at the neighbors delivering their cookies:) I am sure I am breaking some law somewhere...I guess I am becoming a slacker after 12 years of leading Girl Scouts! Notice David's job is going door to door..he did it with Aspen and Mara and now with Willow. I usually do the the booths and he does the door to door...but, this year I will be in sunny California relaxing on the beach ALONE during the cookie booths :) Looks like it is all his ;)

By the way, that you to everyone that ordered! Willow and her troop made their sales goals and will be reaping the benefits of that soon!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

hot damn! alone on the beach!?!
wow.

Teri said...

hee hee yes all by myself! A much needed break :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!