Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 4, 2010

7


My sweet Willow turned 7 on the 28th of February. It is really hard for me to believe she is that old. She should still be on my hip in the sling.


Had to have the Littlest Pet Shop cake! We also made 60 cupcakes and took them to school on Friday for a celebration. I know I took a picture of the crazy amount of chocolate but not sure where it went :)


Willow's day started with losing a tooth, the ladybugs hatching into adults and of course...presents!




Then it was off to bowl with her buddy Beach and our dear friends Kathy and Justin. Webkins and handmade jewelry...what more could a girl ask for?


Then it was off to Sweet Tomatoes...Willow's favorite restaurant.
Then we went to see The Tooth Fairy movie, which was actually pretty funny :) It was also totally appropriate since she had lost a tooth that morning.
I am now surrounded by a million more tiny plastic "Little Pets" :)
Although she is talking about how she wants to spend her B-day money on a real snake....God help me...
Happy, Happy Birthday my little one!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy, Happy Seven to sweet Willow!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!