Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010!


Happy Valentine's Day 2010!

We are off to lunch together and the movie Valentine's Day...other than that I do not know ;)


Willow and I made tons of these "flower" valentines from Family Fun for her school party. Unfortunatly, Willow woke up with a stomach bug on Friday and had to miss school :( So, Mara took her mailbox with her and brought her home a treasure trove!

Poor thing...she was so pale :(

Earlier in the month, Willow and I celebrated by attending a Mother-Daughter Valentine event through Girl Scouts. She made a message board, a recipe holder, bath salts and hand soap with a message of love :)

Luci and Sierra also came along!

We had tons of fun!

There were quite a few people attending :)

After the crafting, we got to eat things dipped in the chocolate fountain...

Girl Scouts is just way too fun!

1 comment:

Weezy said...

Mara has grown up so much. She's always been cute but now she is turning into a beautiful young woman!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!