Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fostering Again....


Tonight we picked up our 2nd foster dog, Kali, and her four, 4 week old puppies. Kali herself is just a puppy at about 1 yr. She is a very sweet black lab and loves our Maggie and Junie!

Willow is beside herself with joy, as you can imagine!



We also have Kiya and Frisco staying with us again so that brings the total to 9 dogs, yes 9 dogs in this house! Frisco could care less about the newest visitors but Kiya is very interested in the babies :)
The kids decided to name them after their World of Warcraft characters :) Mallock, Lylic, Wrren,,and the 4th I can't remember :) 3 girls and 1 boy.
They are so adorable! It is gonna be hard to let them go :)

Sweet Dreams....

2 comments:

Wendy Ray said...

OMG!!!! I want to fly out there right now and cuddle with those sweet babies! But 9 - WOW! You guys are brave!

Saving one animal will not change the world, but the world will change for that one animal.

Love you guys!

Wendy Ray said...

OMG!!!! I want to fly out there right now and cuddle with those sweet babies! But 9 - WOW! You guys are brave!

Saving one animal will not change the world, but the world will change for that one animal.

Love you guys!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!