Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet friends...both human and furry


While the Reid's were away, Kiya and Frisco came and stayed with us in their home away from home...there was no sitting on that couch :)


Kathy left some sweet gifts for the kids :)




Mara is our newest D and D player...what a fitting book!
Aspen got some music for her I pod! too perfect :)
Josh with his health and mana potions....he will never sleep now! He can't wait for the laser tag day!
Willow LOVES her puppets! She got right to putting on a show for us all :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!