Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some of Christmas Morning: 2009


They were nice this year...waited til 7 am to get us up...although the giggling outside our door for the hour before was like hyenas :)


David with his usual Christmas goofy voice making them wait to come downstairs...one day they are going to overtake us! :)

Aspen loves her new drawing tablet! It is WAY cool!!
Willow has the best sister in the world! She got a Totoro backpack and a tiny Totoro with a seed pouch...I just LOVE them!
Nothing says Christmas like killing zombies :)
Guitar shopping here we come....
I think Willow was the most shocked this year...she opened the DS package and saw the game and said"uh..i think this is a DS game..I said"yeah, looks like it...look in the package!" She FREAKED! She was so thrilled :)
It was a great day, hanging out in our PJ's and playing games.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol - so cute. (ds)
Did she not ask for it?
I don't know that Trev was surprised, but he was certainly relieved!!! :)

Teri said...

She had been asking for one for over a year but had not mentioned it in a while. It was a total surprise :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!