Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Saddle Up


Last week, Willow got to ride on Crystal again but this time she was on a saddle. She was galloping all over the place. She loves it so very much! Crystal is such a sweet horse...
We are so lucky to have found Wendy at Vista Farms. She is totally in line with us on how people learn to do things. She takes about 15-20 min getting Willow ready to ride and the rest of the time Willow is out there, usually for another hour(and it is me ready to go because it is freezing!). By the end of her lesson this week she was sitting tall and controlling her bouncing during the trot. She looked like a little Jockey up there :)

video

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!