Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Hampshire Home Schoolers Protest Bill to Restrict Homeschooling

Way to go home schoolers in New Hampshire! I have to say that we are very lucky in Utah to have such awesome homeschooling laws. That amendment to the law they are trying to pass in NH is ridiculous. Homeschooling has proven time and again to be a far superior choice over public education and passing a law that basically recreates public school in the home is crazy! That is what the majority of home educators are trying to get away from. My children are free to pursue their passions in life all day, every day. They are not bogged down with useless busy work. It is a beautiful life......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!