Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun stuff for the Holidays


Willow loves Alvin and the Chipmunks. That is why her hamsters are named Alvin and Theodore. She could hardly wait to go see the new movie :) The girls and I had a great day and we loved the movie...it was pretty cute....
There are some great movies out right now and we have had a blast going to see them. We all LOVED Avatar and Sherlock Holmes. We were hoping to see Christmas Carol but time got away from us. I did go see New Moon with the kids and two of my sister in -laws and their kids. Josh said there were some funny parts :) I dragged his friend Cody along and I think I may have tortured them! oh well :)
We really loved having Aspen here for the short time that we did. She is so busy with school, work and all of her friends that her visit with us was only 11 days. That flew by!....
We played a lot of WOW, getting Aspen's characters caught up to ours since she doesn't have time to play during school...
We played Mexican Train Dominoes with Kathy and her family...New favorite game to play with a group!
We spent a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa's...
David and I had out asses kicked by our Christmas present nearly every day last week :) We got each other a personal trainer. His name is Noah and he is from Hell ;) There were days I could not lift my arms or walk but hey I learned I can do Olympic lifts for 1 1/2 hours and 150 lunge walks! The torture will continue 2 times a week for the rest of the year...are we crazy? probably! Josh and Mara are working out with him too, just 2 times a month. They think he is great. Well who knows, maybe by this time next year, we will all be a lot stronger?
Other than the fact that we could barely move through the Holidays, it was actually pretty relaxing. It was great just hanging out as a family and enjoying the season.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!