Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crafting for the Holiday's 2009


I did not do a whole lot this year. Nothing compared to years past! I made Willow these 3 "Little Blossom" dolls.


Willow made this adorable horse for Mara! She did an incredible job on the stitching! I seriously only helped her a little. She has really taken to sewing lately.

I made my dear friend Kathy these felted coasters. Gonna have to make me some too now :)
Didn't get a picture of my cute little pine cone ornament I made this year. it is packed away now and I am so not digging that out!
I also made our PJ pants this year...but that is another post :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!