Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve Pajamas 2009


So, my grand plan to make freezer paper stenciled shirts failed...and so did the idea of silk screening...all for various reasons, but I think the finished project turned out so great. We love our PJ's !!!



Josh on the other hand, was in hell! He HATES anything on his hands like paint, food..paper mache lol He was a good sport though and his shirt turned out cute. He said he was not putting a red nose on it cause he hates Rudolf and he wants to wear his other times of the year and a black nose would make it a moose :) David's, of course, has red beady eyes :)

Even though the kids knew about the shirts, they did not know that I had made the pants :)
They loved the pants and shockingly they fit everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!