Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baking for the Holiday's 2009


Our Holiday baking was a success!

Willow made her traditional "death cookie" that David has to eat :) That thing has enough icing to kill someone!
The rest of the cookies were very festive and didn't last long wherever they went :)
After we finished with the cookies, Willow used the rest of the icing to decorate the gingerbread house a bit more :)
...and then David attempted to eat that one :)

Neighbor gifts this year were Amish friendship bread! I have to say, it must be good as it caused our grumpy neighbors next door to bring us a gift! LOL They were beautiful!...Anyone want a starter?

I think this picture of the kids heading out to deliver the neighbor gifts is the only picture I got of our "white Holiday"! Of course Josh is still dressed for 90 degree weather. I swear people he does have winter clothes!

Mara and Willow made these cute little gingerbread houses at school and then made the one at home...we had out own little village going on.....

1 comment:

Weezy said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! I love to bake but I can't do it at Christmas. Not only do I not have the space to put all the cookies but I have no patience to do it.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!