Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fun Girls Day at the Hogle Zoo


Today, Mara, Willow and I set out to see the animals at the zoo. It has been forever since we have been there!



We were so excited to see Zuri, the baby elephant! We thought for sure she would be inside from the cold but she was out, basking in the sun :)




The animals were all super active!


The giraffes were working with a trainer. We had so much fun watching them. The baby was so cute. Giraffes are pretty amazing creatures.





Mara and the Mara :)


Willow loved the insects.

Willow chose the snow leopard to match her hat.
My little monkeys :)

Tons of fun on a beautiful day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!