Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Day 2009


We had a great day, hope yours was wonderful too!



I can die happy....Michael's gourmet gravy and Kathy's butterhorn rolls...GOD they are so good!!!!!


Then of course the casseroles :)
Broccoli casserole..courtesy of my Mom My family's absolute favorite
Sweet potato casserole.. by me with brown sugar and pecans
Green bean casserole... by Kathy with smoked Gouda and bacon....YUMMY


The kids had a feast and loved it!


We are so thankful to have spent the day with our friends. Our dear friend Michael is headed to Calgary for a contract position since his job here was put on hold for 2 years. We will miss him so much!!! At least we will have him on WOW...and hey! we are coming to Canada eh' soon eh' :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!