Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sego Lily Halloween Party 2009


Today was a great party at Sego Lily! I made TONS of cupcakes :) Unfortunately, Gus, our foster dog, was counter surfing and ate an entire plate of them! Luckily he only got the vanilla ones :)



Willow wanted to be a spider so Mara did her makeup...

Having fun "bobbing" for doughnuts:


And then bobbing for apples:
The witches brew with eyeballs...
Great Entertainment:
Great friends and fun!
Willow with one of the Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches..she is braver than I...no way an I holding that thing... I guess I am scarred from living in the South...roaches are not something I consider a pet ;)
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!