Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Bash 2009


The party was a blast! David and I had a great time being June and Ward Cleaver this year ;) Although, the heals had to go about an hour into the party! I think we counted 65 people this year :) We are so lucky to have so many great friends to share our favorite Holiday with!


Ahh, our goth daughter...people kept telling her she looked like Kelly Osborne in that wig :)


Josh...D and D ranger...Cody...Satan :)


Fun Party! Tons of food and great friends :)


Willow, Beach and Ethan having fun shocking each other with the static ball.


Out back, waiting for the haunted house...you did great Josh...at least you scared me and Elizabeth to death!


Ther fire was great! So happy the rian (and hail!) stopped before the party :)





Happy Halloween Everyone!

4 comments:

Wendy Ray said...

That is awesome - I love it! And, yes, Mara did look like Kelly Osborne - so funny! Chris and I are working on my costume for work. I'll post pictures soon. Love you guys!

Asu said...

D: You look terrifying dressed up like that! XD Looks like you guys had a lot of fun~ : D

Stephanie said...

We had soooo much fun!!
Thank you so much for having us!!!
xxoo

Julie said...

What a fun party! We all had a great time, and Kyan has been talking about it ever since calling it the "costume party":)

It was good to see you guys!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!