Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dogs, Dogs and more Dogs....


We have Kiya and Frisco staying with us for the weekend along with our 2 Border Collies and Gus, our foster dog...it is totally a zoo around here. Add about 8-10 extra kids sleeping over...it is always a party here :)

I tried to get all the dogs to lie down next to each other but they would have nothing of the sorts! So, David and Josh jumped in to hold them all :)

We love out puppies around here!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!