Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Culture Club October 2009: Japan


This months Culture club was on Japan. We had a lot of fun learning cool stuff about Japan!


We learned that the oldest pottery in the world was found in Japan so we made some of our own. We used dryer lint so ours were a little hairy ;)


Then Willow made a Zen garden :)

Mara was busy in the kitchen. She made some YUMMY chicken skewers.
Of course, in my gathering of all the projects, I left the camera at home for the actual club day. We had a great time talking about all things Japan, making California rolls and eating some great food. Next month is Botan. Looking forward to it :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!