Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cornevil Night Terrors



So these pictures are not that great...It was dark and dusty on the farm! Saturday night, we picked up Sarah and headed down to Pleasant Grove to Hee Haw Farms and their Cornevil Night Terrors. Of course, I did not go in but David and the kids did. Scary clowns with chainsaws jumping out of corn feilds are not my idea of fun :) Willow was at her friend Beach's house for a sleepover. If I would have known the courtyard and non haunted maze were open I would have taken the little ones :)

After the haunted corn maze, the courtyard activities kept these guys busy for like an hour!


This guy was walking around on microphone talking to people. he had to get in a picture and then took my camera and took a picture of himself :)
They had tons of fun. There was even a loose rabbit that Josh, Justin and one of the farm workers tried to catch. HE was an escapee from the rabbit area. He got away into the corn maze though :) Oh well....
The is the corn box. I made Justin get in ;) Apparently the girls had corn falling out of their clothes and hair all night!
Afterwards, it was taco bell and home for a sleepover :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!